All new products supplied are inclusive of commercial warranty which ranges from 1 to 5 years depending on manufacturer. Warranty is for parts and labour, but is invalid if fault is caused by accident, neglect, misuse or error in installation, or if not installed by an approved contractor, or not installed according to the manufacturers specification. Warranty will also become invalid if a unit is installed in areas which are unsuitable for equipment to run efficiently. (ie – insufficient ventilation).
Warranty is covered by the manufacturers or importers not by Polarcold Refrigeration Ltd, so in the event of the manufacturer or importer ceasing to trade for any reason then – Polarcold Refrigeration Ltd cannot be held responsible to provide the parts or fulfill the manufacturers/importers warranty.
POLARCOLD REFRIGERATION ARE DISTRIBUTERS NOT MANUFACTURERS OR IMPORTERS
WE ONLY SUPPLY EQUIPMENT FROM TRUSTED AND REPUTABLE COMPANIES.
Any warranty work would be carried out by the manufacturer or importer at their discretion Monday to Friday.
Additional warranty information
- The warranty period takes affect from the day of delivery and lasts for the duration stated on the invoice.
- The warranty is non-transferable.
- The product must be situated and used correctly. Failure to do so will invalidate the warranty.
- The product must be maintained by qualified engineers regularly in line with recommended product usage guidelines. Failure to do this will invalidate warranty.
- We recommend that you have a planned maintenance program in place for your new equipment which includes regular servicing by qualified engineers. Failure to maintain your new equipment may invalidate your warranty.
- The warranty covers UK mainland only.
- Any modifications to equipment, 3rd party additions or other changes from the manufacturers standard specification will invalidate warranty.
- Consumable components not covered by warranty. Including, but are not limited to, door gaskets, brackets, lights, light fittings & switches, light tubes, glass (unless damaged on delivery), keys, shelves, outer casings, plug cables and any other consumable item.
- Operator error which results in failure.
- Any fault not reported within 24 hours of identification.
- If unit has had a repair or modification by a third party which has not been approved by Polarcold Refrigeration.
- Failure to maintain equipment to an acceptable standard invalidates warranty.
- Failures due to power surge, fire, flood or any other uncontrollable circumstances.
- Use of the equipment outside of its specified operating conditions.
- The warranty does not cover any loss of cabinet contents due to failure of equipment. Separate insurance should be taken out to cover this.
PLEASE NOTE: UNITS MUST BE MAINTAINED ON A REGULAR BASIS TO ENSURE THEY RUN EFFICIENTLY. CLEANING OF BLOCKED CONDENSERS AND DRAINAGE POINTS ARE NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY, THIS IS CHARGEABLE. ANY FAULT THAT ARISES FROM DIRTY EQUIPMENT SUCH AS A BLOCKED CONDENSER WILL INVALIDATE THE WARRANTY.